I never knew such an award existed, till yesterday’s nomination.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So, what is a Liebster? Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
WOW! I am?😉
I was nominated by McCrazy Daily Lessons. Vielen dank, thank you very much! It’s heart-warming, and made me feel truly special.
Accepting this nomination does have a ‘few’ attachments, and they are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
Here are the 11 I had to answer:
1. Where are you currently living? Cebu City, Philippines
2. Where are you from? Cebu City
3. Where would you like to be? To be with the love of my life, Stefan. In Germany.
4. Hopes? To become a really good writer.
5. Dreams? Of writing, at least, a children’s story book in this lifetime.
6. Fears? Snakes and worms!
7. Do you like to travel? Yes, very much.
8. Favorite Sport? Dancesport, Zumba —> Dancing🙂
9. Favorite Movie? The Never-ending Story
10. Country music or Rock and Roll? Rock and Roll
11. Who is your number ONE? The Divine Architect of the Universe
Eleven Random Facts:
1. “I’m almost forty”, said my body… “and I’m sixteen”, replied my mind.
2. I don’t have the green thumb.😦
3. I’m originally, a sun-lover and used to hate the rain. Now, I love both!
4. I used to play the piano and the violin.
5. I have wanted to take up Fine Arts, Architecture or a Fashion Design course, but I can’t because my mother wanted me to take up Physiotherapy instead. I did, and practiced for 2 years out of respect. Now, I am moving on with my life.
6. I lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for over two years and have learned to speak, write and read Arabic.
7. I love ice cream!
8. I believe that everything is limited by what the mind has conceived.
9. I love chocolates! Milk, White, Dark, with nuts … in all shapes and sizes.
10. I never knew I would learn to love dressmaking and crochet.
11. I was born on a Christmas day!🙂
My nominees are…
These are the eleven questions my nominees MUST answer if/when they accept this award:
- How do you describe yourself in three words?
- What is Fun, for you?
- Your current city and country?
- Your music genre?
- Your favorite color?
- Introvert or extrovert?
- What/Who inspires you to blog?
- To the mountains, or the beach?
- Hot & spicy, or the original recipe?
- If you’re to choose a superhuman power, what would it be?
- What’s your most memorable moment in life?
Have fun… Good luck and Congrats! If you don’t know 11 people who have less than 200 followers, let me know and I’ll help you find them.🙂
Again, thank you, McCrazy Daily Lessons. You’re an inspiration!